Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome

I am Sir (As if) Jimbo Xavier Corgito VII. I live in an alternate dimension and I decided to get some publicity in your world. So I dropped a message through the Crazy Vortex of Death and Lord Mythos Wyrm picked it up. He contacted me and Now he is publishing my work. Editor's Note: I am Lord Mythos Wyrm. I will keep all of Jimbo's writing just like I found them. All of my notes will be in Red. Thank you. I was born in 1989 and am living in the Great State of Sherfield. I am a cartoonist and have a nice house (he is a slacker who lives with his mom). I want everyone to know about my work. My current project is about a depressed Marshmallow named Melvile. His best friend is a stork and his girlfriend is a sun chip. I will send you scripts of the show until I figure out how to send videos and pictures through the vortex. (as bad as the cartoon sounds it is better than half of cartoon networks current playlist). I will also send you information about my world. Well good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment